OK sometimes we don't expect it but family or friends invite themselves in last minute at home for the appetizer and there … .. no panic! I give you THE appetizer recipe which everybody likes and you can make in 5 minutes. Unfortunately they left so fast that I did not have time to photograph them cut 🙁 but it makes you small colored and very fresh slices.
- 3 wraps
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 small smoked salmon slices
- Chopped chives
- Display ⅓ of the cream cheese over each wrap in a wide line on the middle
- On the cheese display your slice of smoked salmon and strew with chive
- Roll the wrap in the direction of your ingredients by tightening well.
- Film your preparation and let cool one hour (when I am in a hurry I put them 10 minutes in the freezer)
- Cut every wrap in small slices (about ten approximately for each wrap).
Please follow and like us: