You have little time, few ingredients? You wish a delicious dessert? Good news! I have the recipe that you need.
- 5 big apples
- 1 stick + 1 tbs (4,4 oz) of soft butter
- ⅔ cup (5,3 oz) sugar
- 1 + ¾ cup (7 oz) flour
- Preheat your oven at 375 °F
- Peel and cut in pieces (of the size of a narrow-minded) your apples
- Mix your butter with your sugar and, then, your flour
- Display your apples at the bottom of the dish (optional sprinkle with cinnamon), strew with your crumble pasta.
- Put in the oven during 30 min, some likes it more or less cooked, it's up to you!
Please follow and like us: